Already have a Username/Password for ICTer?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect or Open Office document file format.
- All URL addresses in the text (e.g., http://www.icter.org) are activated and ready to click.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If accepted for publication, author/s will be required to sign a copyright form.
- Up-to 3 reviewers are suggested under "Comments for the Editor" session or email their contact within 24 hours.
A completed ICTer Copyright Form should accompany any original material when it is first submitted. In any event, an author must transfer copyright to ICTer upon being notified of the acceptance of his/her paper if the transfer has not been done prior to acceptance. ICTer will not insist on a transfer of copyright rights (other than a license to print, reprint, and distribute) in any computer programs set out in the text of the material.